26 February 2009

The Graduate

Not so oddly enough I seem to only be attracting younger men (in their early to mid-twenties) who feel empowered because they are attracting an older woman, their Mrs. Robinson (who is herself only in her early to mid-thirties). I will admit that I find myself in a place in my life where I am being selfish for the first time. In other words, I am thinking about my needs first. I have never had this freedom to only consider what I want, what I like, what suits me specifically. I've always been tied to someone or some relationship...up until now.

This is my first true taste of wonderfully unfettered, selfish, naked freedom.

So, does this make me a criminal (or that other "c" word that sorta rhymes with sugar)? Younger men seem to be so much simpler and easier to deal with. They aren't nearly as judgmental as men that are my peers or slightly older. They are also satisfied with so much less, and not threatened at all by my success. And they really do want to, and like to, please me. I'm thinking that my situation isn't really that bad right now after all...especially if I'm not looking for the father of my children or my life partner or someone to share my mortgage with. I'm thinking that right now I like dating the Graduate.

The end.

1 comment: