16 August 2010

The Weekend Getaway

My boyfriend and I spent this past weekend on a lake out in the boonies in his neck of the country, all tangled up in one another. It's so amazing to me to find myself more in love with him today than yesterday, every single day. Like, at what point do we hit a wall on love, or can it simply keep growing and growing and growing like this?

Whatever the case, I'm along for the ride. And I'm reveling in the fact that my definition of love up to now has been so inadequate. This thing I'm feeling now is like nothing I've ever known or even dreamed possible. I love and am loved as never before and I'm loving every second of it!

He is my life's greatest miracle, and what he brings into my world is my life's greatest gift.

The end.

~k

No comments:

Post a Comment